Sunday, July 8, 2012

Spread the Word! (of mouth...)

I've just watched a 13-minute feature about DKR (click to check it out).It looks fantastic! Looks like we're really about to enjoy something epic... Well, at least that's how it looks to me. Since I'm a die-hard fan it looks like I'm the one who's supposed to create buzz around it. (and many more people like me...). Still, I'm doing it. We should really enjoy it. The only pity thing is it's coming out here on July 26, instead of July 20 as it does in US.

The other thing I just watched is a trailer for Alex Cross. It also looks good, well at least for a change we're going to see Matthew Fox in a complete change of character and amplua. He's going to be that sick maniac we love in movies like this. At least from the trailer we get it... As for Tyler Perry, - I haven't seen him in his "Mrs. Madea" movies, well at least that a good change for him too. Lots of changes, new twists for those characters, pure joy. Happy for Matthew, for it's good for him to avoid typecasts and cliches... Doesn't he look sick to you? (click again :) )

Update. By the way, I haven't read the book on which it's based, but I hope it will be much more intriguing, with fine plot twists and turns. The director is known for Fast and Furious, and XXX, that are... let's say nothing but action movies you can really watch just once, and then forget about it. (Fast and Furious is only saved by Vin Diesel, who's charismatic enough to make that movie watchable...)

No comments:

Post a Comment